What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the computer or mobile device that you use to visit our website. Cookies are sent back to the original website, or to another website that recognizes them, on each subsequent visit. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the User's device. Cookies can perform different functions, such as allow you to browse between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the User's browsing experience.
In terms of the different types of cookies, they are classified according to the entity that manages them (own or third-party cookies), how long they remain active (session or persistent cookies), and their purpose (technical, customization, analysis, advertising or behavioral advertising cookies).
This website uses the following cookies that are not necessary for browsing:
These are cookies that are installed on a Web portal, but that are not owned by the website you are visiting. Therefore, these cookies are specific to the domain of a third party, and as a result the information they contain can be viewed and managed by this third party.
Similarly, this type of cookies can be used to show you advertisements that are tailored to your own interests. If the User clicks on a banner, he/she will be redirected to the corresponding advertiser's URL, in which case cookies will be used to improve information about the User’s particular preferences.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, developed by Google Inc., allows information to be obtained regarding visits received on the website, with the aim of being able to perform assessments and statistical calculations on completely anonymous data, in order to ensure the continuity of the service, and optimize the content and performance of our website. You can view the Google Analytics cookies policy by clicking here.
- HubSpot is an analytical tool offered by HubSpot Inc., a company located in the United States. HubSpot cookies are used to analyze the interactions of Users on the website, storing non-personal identification information. The User can learn more about the use of HubSpot cookies here.
All of these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal standards, and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected according to current regulations.
How can i manage cookies?
The User can freely decide whether or not to allow our cookies to be installed on his/her hard drive and whether to eliminate them, following the procedure set out in his/her browser’s help section. The User can also configure his/her browser to accept or reject all cookies by default, or to receive a warning on the screen for each cookie, and decide at that time whether to allow their installation on the hard drive.
Links to the manufacturers of devices and browsers for managing or disabling cookies on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/FreeBSD/10.60/en/cookies.html
- For Android: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- For Blackberry: https://help.blackberry.com/es/blackberry-classic/10.3.1/help/mwa1334238823957.html
- For Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If the User should configure his/her browser to reject all cookies, or specifically our cookies, it may make it impossible to access some of our services, and result in the User’s experience on our website being less satisfactory.
Date of the last update: 01-24-2018