Applicable legislation regarding privacy and data protection
ALTRA CORPORATION is aware of the importance of guaranteeing Users’ rights to privacy and data protection, and in this regard, and in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as in compliance with applicable national regulations regarding data protection, information about the following points related to the processing of personal data through this website can be found below.
Identification of the data controller
- Business name: CORPORACIÓN EMPRESARIAL ALTRA, S.L. (hereinafter, ALTRA CORPORATION)
- Tax Identification Number: B92611102
- Registration in the Companies Registry: Registered in the Malaga Companies Registry, Volume 3745, Book 2656, Folio 140, Sheet MA-75590, Entry 4.
- Address: Calle Marie Curie, No. 21, CP 29590 Campanillas, Malaga, Spain.
- Telephone: +34 900 400 445
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose of the data processing and nature of the data collected
Depending on the form completed by the User in each case, the data may be processed for the following purposes:
- User registration: The data provided in the process of User registration will be processed in order to identify the User in the different services offered through the website. The data collected are identifying and commercial in nature (commercial activity, position, sector, etc.).
- Online purchase process: The information collected in the online purchase process is processed in order to arrange the delivery of the product purchased through this website. The data collected are identifying (name, surname, address), as well as data relating to the purchase process (billing data and form of payment).
- Sending informative communications: In cases in which the person concerned has given their consent, the data will be used for sending informative communications about our products and services. The information collected is limited to identifying data and email addresses.
Veracity of the information provided
All information provided by the User must be truthful and accurate. To this end, the interested party guarantees the authenticity of all data provided through filling out the corresponding forms. In any case, the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements he/she makes, and any damage caused to ALTRA CORPORATION or third parties due to the information the User provides.
Recipients of the data and international transfers
We inform the User that the processing of the information collected through this website does not involve any international transfer of data.
With regard to the recipients of the information collected through this website, data from clients who have purchased a product through the website will only be given to the corresponding shipping company, in order to handle the delivery of the goods purchased.
Lawful basis for processing data
The lawful basis for processing data is the User’s own consent and acceptance in each of the sections in which personal data are collected. The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, but this will not affect the legality of data processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- User registration: The information will be retained indefinitely unless the User requests his/her data to be deleted from our User register, in which case we will proceed to immediately remove the information related to that User.
- Online purchase process: The information will be stored during the legal term for data retention according to the provisions of the Civil Code.
- Sending informative communications: Data will be kept indefinitely, unless the interested party expresses his/her opposition to the receipt of these communications.
Exercise of rights
The User has the right to access his/her personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request their deletion if, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The User may also request a restriction to the processing of his/her data, in which case ALTRA C ORPORATION will only retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation, the User may object to the processing of his/her data. In this case, ALTRA CORPORATION will stop processing the User's data, except for lawful reasons, or for the exercise or defense of potential claims. Lastly, we inform you of your right to data portability according to the provisions of the GDPR, which allows the User's data to be provided to a Data Controller indicated by the User. To exercise these rights the User can opt for any of the following channels:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out a contact form that you can find on the following link https://www.airzonecontrol.com/en/client-area (Forms section).
- Send a letter to the following: address: Calle Marie Curie, No. 21, CP 29590 Campanillas, Malaga, Spain.
- In cases in which the User considers that during the processing of data by ALTRA CORPORATION his/her data protection rights have been infringed, and especially when the User has not been able to exercise his/her rights, the User may submit a complaint to the competent Data Protection Controlling Authority.
ALTRA CORPORATION uses suitable current technology to protect your data and personal information. Our website is hosted by secure servers protected against the most common types of attack. However, you are reminded that no technology is completely immune to attacks and therefore all available measures to protect your data should be taken.
ALTRA CORPORATION has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing or access, given the current state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
ALTRA CORPORATION has a profile on some of the main online social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube), and is responsible for the content published. In no case will ALTRA CORPORATION extract data from social networks, unless it obtains the User's content to do this expressly and as a one-off.
Date of the last update: 01-24-2018