What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the computer or mobile device when the user visits our website. Cookies are sent back to the original website, or to another website that recognizes them, on each subsequent visit. Cookies can perform different functions, such as allowing you to browse between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user's browsing experience.
Types of cookie
According to different classification criteria, cookies can be classified into the following types:
- According to the issuer of the cookies:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed by the website publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- According to the life cycle of the cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website, and are therefore not saved to the user's hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. This allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and facilitating its use.
- Permanent cookies: These are stored on the user’s hard drive, and are read by the website each time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will cease to function after that date. These cookies are used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- According to the purpose for which the cookies are used:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and enable the use of the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound files, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's device such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles for the users of these websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the use data collected from users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included in the website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces that the publisher may have included in the website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed, and tailored advertising to be displayed accordingly.
Types of cookies used on this website
The owner of this website uses analytics cookies to enable the recording of the number of users who access our website, their origin and any trends over time, as well as to identify the most visited content. Specifically, we use analytics cookies from the following providers:
- Google Analytics belonging to the company Google LLC, with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, which provides detailed information on the use of these cookies in its section “Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites”
The information collected through these cookies will be retained for no longer than 26 months.
Furthermore, we use technical and functional cookies in order to control data traffic and communication, identify the session, allow access to restricted areas and/or remember the user's navigation preferences (language).
The lawful basis for data processing in relation to the use of technical and functional cookies is the legitimate interest of the company, to facilitate user browsing on the website.
Configuration and deactivation of cookies
In addition, the user can manage the storage of cookies on his/her browser through tools such as the following: